Soy Wax Candles or Paraffin Wax Candles
Soy Wax Candles vs Paraffin Wax Candles
Soy wax has the following characteristics:
- From hydrogenated soybeans.
- Lower melting point than paraffin wax.
- Burns longer than paraffin wax.
- Holds a weaker fragrance than paraffin wax.
- Supports US farmers.
Paraffin wax has the following characteristics:
- The product of decaying animals and plants.
- Made from removing wax from crude oil.
- Non-toxic and does burn clean.
- Most popular and cost-efficient type of wax.
Many candle makers and other DIYers love to boast about selling soy candles because they are clean burning. The most common knack they have over paraffin wax candles are that paraffins release carcinogens into the air when being burned, which is merely not true.
Our reason for producing soy wax candles naturally came down to two deciding factors.
First, we like the idea of helping out other small business owners in the soybean farmers.
Second, in our hearts, soy wax is more natural than paraffin waxes. Natural products have a special place in our hearts.
Whether you burn candles with soy wax candles or paraffin wax candles, you should be happy to know that they both give a pleasant aroma to any room in your home.
Burning Mason Jar Candles & Co. products can bring both old and new memories alike into any situation.